samedi 23 janvier 2016

Nausea.

I hope one day you'll know what you've missed. I hope one day you'll remember how much truth and beauty you just threw away. I hope one day I'll just smile again when I'll remember some of those moments we shared. I wish you, despite of everything, that you'll learn one day how to love. To just love without any excuse, any other thought. You told me once you've never been crazy in love and I felt so sorry for you. I actually couldn't believe you, And some part of me still thinks that there's a big war inside of you. Something is keeping you so tight from letting your feelings flourish the way they should. And this is so sad. You know I believed in you, the way I believed in every human being that came to my life. I wonder if you understand what that means. How could you just ... Whatever. I can't wait to feel in peace again. I hate hating on someone. But I still need some time to get over it. You came and left so fast. But I don't regret any second from this ride. I wonder how you see this. I wonder who you are. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire