dimanche 22 mai 2016


The most important and fascinating subject of research nowadays might be most probably WE, humans. Yes me, you and them became such a complex creation that no one is able to exactly define us. What type of creature have we become? Monsters or the biggest victims of history?
We get headaches, sleepless, and other types of mental sickness just because we're trying to get an ounce of what's going on in here. I could sometimes smell my brain burning from going deep inside thoughts I thought no one else could reach. But since then I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. 
The funny thing is, no matter what the first question was, no matter who your thoughts went to, you always end up with the same conclusion: who the hell knows. 
I wish I did. I wish I'd stop wishing for that. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire